- Welcome to Family Medical Practice VietnamYour health is our greatest concern. Here at the Family Medical Practice, we are committed to being Vietnam’s leading international primary healthcare provider and pride ourselves on our high standard of patient care and friendly atmosphere.
- HistoryFor over twenty six years, as General Director of The Family Medical Practice Vietnam, Dr. Rafi Kot has been building a team of qualified medical practitioners, technicians, and service personnel to serve all people, living in Vietnam.
- New Carmel FMP HospitalFamily Medical Practice received their investment license for building Carmel FMP Hospital which will be located in the new urban area of District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. The hospital will have 65 beds and deal with morbidity issues which are relevant to both the Vietnamese and Expatriate populations. The hospital will focus on day procedures and turnover rather than mass bed hospitalization. The hospital will be open in 2016.
- Multicultual EnvironmentLanguage is not a barrier in our clinics. All our clinics are multi-lingual and collectively, our staff speak: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Protuguese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), Filipino and Malay. Additionally we provide a 24-hour interpretation service for other languages.
- Social ResponsibilityFamily Medical Practice Vietnam has organized two highly successful Humanitarian Missions in 2006 and 2007.
- Patient Testimonials