Insurance & Direct Billings
- Our Direct Billing PartnersFamily Medical Practice has an extensive list of global insurance providers who work with us to offer "Cashless" direct billing services to our patients, and this list continues to grow.
- Importance of InsuranceWhether you plan to live, work or travel in Vietnam for a few weeks or many years, it is important that you have health insurance coverage with medical evacuation facilities, to give you peace of mind during your stay.
- Important InformationYou always have to be aware that holding an insurance policy does not mean you are covered 100%. Reading the small print is never fun, but we always advise you to take time to do this. It is always good to be aware of some of the common exclusions as these will not be able to be claimed under the cashless direct billing and you may be asked to settle these charges after your visit.
- Clinic PolicyAt Family Medical Practice we offer “Cashless“ direct billing services, and we do not charge you a membership fee to gain access to this. However, as people’s circumstances are always changing, we would like our customers to complete our “Payment Scheme” form upon registration.
- How it worksIn order to ensure that you receive the best possible administration and claims service, please follow the four simple steps in the event of treatment being needed at Family Medical Practice.