First Aid Training & Kits - Danang
Family Medical Practice offers First Aid and CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) Training Courses for individuals and groups. Specialized classes can be tailored to the precise needs of certain groups, such as school employees, field workers, domestic employees and parents who wish to learn these skills.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT OUR COURSES
Our training is provided by qualified medical staff from the Family Medical Practice, who have all undergone recent ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) training.
Our basic one-day course takes approximately 6 - 7 hours, is designed for adults. It is designed to teach essential response and management of medical emergency situations and how to administer first aid effectively.
Our courses can be taught in both English and Vietnamese, depending on the group.
The optimum number of participants for this course is 8. The course maximum is 10 participants. This ensures that we can provide sufficient time and attention to each participant.
We use infant, child and adult manikins for each participant.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course.
OUR COURSES AIM TO GIVE PARTICIPANTS
Information and practical experience so that they can respond appropriately and confidently in emergency situations.
Knowledge to identify areas of danger, and strategies for reducing risk of accidents.
An understanding of the theory of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the ability to apply CPR.
The capacity to apply life-saving techniques to a person in distress.
At all Family Medical Practice's in-house pharmacies, Rapid Response, Home & Travel, Corporate first aid bag are available for various purposes.
FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DANANG
50-52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
Tel: +84 511 3582 699
Fax: +84 511 3583 049
24hrs: +84 913 917 303
- [FMP Hanoi] REQUIREMENT OF A CONSENT LETTER FOR CHILDREN'S MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Holiday Notice - April, May 2017
- Dr. Pedro L. Trigo - Keen To Improve The Quality Of Life
- [HCMC] Konnit Fast' N' Fun Tournament 2017
- Cervical Cancer
- Avian Influenza H7N9
- [HCMC] Give Yourself and the Women in your life the real gift of WELLNESS, HEALTH and HAPPINESS.
- Danang Landline Number has changed
- [FMP Hanoi] Take care of her wellbeing on women day
- [FMP Hanoi] HPV Wellness Program
- Born to run
- Operations Notice - Tet Holidays
- Are antibiotics placing your kids at risk?
- Family Medical Practice and the Embassy of Israel on Humanitarian Mission to Kon Tum
- Public Holiday Notice
- [DN] Health talk on Stress Management
- [Hanoi] New Doctors: welcome on board; Dr. Shushunov and Dr. Nalpas & Glad you are back: Dr. Elisabeth
- Holiday Notice September 2016
- Medical pioneer in VN: system lacks vision
- Medical sponsorship for basketball games in Danang
- FMP Hanoi Kon Plong's Medical and Humanitarian Camp
- World Class Emergency Medical Response Service now available within HCMC
- Family Medical Practice holds mass casualty talk
- Certificate of Appreciation from Autism Speaks
- [HCMC] Kindergarten Clinic Tour
- [HCMC] Notice on Public Holiday - April 2016
- [HCMC] Work Permit Health Checks is available at Care1 Center
- Central Vietnam Games for Charity in Danang
- SIMBA AIS schedule on March and April 2016
- SIMBA Schedule 2016
- Tet Holiday 2016 Notice
- Graduation of the first 'Emergency Medical Dispatcher' course taught in Vietnam
- [HCM] Dr. Jonathan's "Nutrition and Healthy Eating" Talk at BVIS
- [FMP HN] Traditional New Year Celebration World-Wide
- [HCM] FMP's SIMBA Group donates annual charity collection to charitable organizations
- Holiday Notice
- [DN] Vinataba - Philip Morris Health Talk
- [HCMC] New SIMBA Group at Gymboree - D1
- [HCMC] Free two rides with Uber for new signups
- Dr. Jonathan's Health Talk at Maple Bear Kindergarten Open Day 2015
- International School Presentations
- Angel Kindergarten Clinic Tour at D2
- NEW SIMBA Blog Launched Today
- FMP Out in the Community
- Saigon International College Health Talk
- An Exciting Sports Day at KIS
- Renaissance International School Clinic Tour
- Welcome Dr. Phillippe Collin to FMP Hanoi Pediatric Unit
- Dr. Masato Okuda joined HCMC FMP Team
- BVIS Internship Program
- Japanese Kindergarten Sport Day
- Montessori Kindergarten Clinic Tour
- Dr. Jonathan Health Talk at ABC IS
- Children Party at FMP Hanoi
- Hand Washing Health Talk at SSIS
- FMP International Children's Day Party
- Sport Event at Japanese School HCMC
- BNI Open Day
- Drawing Competition for International Children's Day
- ENT Service - new consultation hours at the HCMC Clinic
- Up Coming Event
- Women's Health by Dr Aron Schuftan
- International Festival at ISHCMC
- Special promotion Pre-marital screening
- Dr. Jonathan Halevy, MD: Pediatrician
- Thank you message to Dr. Jonathan Halevy
- Routine working hours change at FMP Hanoi
- ASEAN Quality Goods & Services - 2014
- School health check-ups service
- Pediatric Patient Story: Dr. Jonathan
- Visa check up service
- Specialist Gynecology Services starting at HCMC Clinic in November
- Acne treatment
- Mindful Resilience Course starting from 20 October 2014
- Early Identification of Autism Workshop
- Dr Rafi Kot - The growth of medical facilities in Vietnam
- Dr. Rafi Kot was interviewed by BusinessWoman Magazine
- Family Medical Practice - Da Nang
- Family Medical Practice HCMC is medical sponsorship for FOBISIA Primary Games.
- Treatment For Skin Conditions at FMP HCMC
- The 10th Asia Pacific Travel Health Conference (APTHC 2014)
- Family Medical Practice received the license for the Carmel Hospital in HCMC
- Chickenpox (Varicella) outbreak in Ho Chi Minh City has continued since the end of 2013
- Flu vaccination
- Fatty liver disease
- Hepatitis B
- Dengue Fever in Vietnam
- Testicular self - examination (TSE)
- Poor posture & Your work station
- Lower back pain in adults
- Birthing Classes Places Available in June HCMC
- MEDICAL SITUATION ALERT: Mers-cov in South Korea
- Hair Loss Assessments
- Birthing Classes Places Available in August HCMC
- Rabies in South East Asia
- Cervical cancer 'not just a young woman's disease'
- World Breast Feeding Week
- [Hanoi] Panorama prenatal screen
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine 2015 - 2016
- World Heart Day 2015
- [Medical Update] Asian Bird Flu
- A COMPLEX AIR EVACUATION REAFFIRMS VIETNAM ON THE WORLD MEDICAL MAP
- Zika Virus
- Endometriosis (by Dr. Aron Schuftan)
- [Saigon Times] Emergency Medical Response Center in the offing
- [Word] New Emergency Medical Response Center Passes First Test
- [Medical Alert] Dengue Fever in Vietnam 2016
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Autism Awareness Month