Doctors, nurses, assistant, atmosphere cannot complain, they care by heart, sympathize, try to make fun so that comfort pateint. I'm trust them.
Family Medical Practice - the best service a foreigner in Vietnam can receive!
Good work FMP
Both me and my girlfriend needed to use this while in Vietnam me for being ill and my girlfriend for being hit by a car. For me Dr. Masato went above and beyond to try find what was wrong as we were miving on to Cambodia and I am now better. The staff really went beyond their duty, sorting out emergency extension visas for us so that we didn't have to move on in such a bad state, and even paying for food out of their own pocket until I managed to get to a cash point to repay them. Excellent staff all of whom speak perfect english amongst other languages.
Quick, efficient, fabulous service. Couldn’t recommend higher.
WINDSOR SZE TO
Pricy otherwise fantastic clinic of international standards!! Very attentive and professional staff. Would definitely recommend if you are insured!! Ps...im a tourist.
This facility is perfect for my health needs. Easy to get to from my residence, English speaking staff is extremely helpful & my cardiologist, Dr. Guillaumme is very professional & understanding.
I am writing to let you know that. I arrived home safely yesterday and I would like to sincerely thank you for your very professional care and treatment during my stay in your hospital. The nursing staff and your personal treatment were 1st class and I wish to convey my heartfelt appreciation, thank you so much, William.
I highly recommend Family Medical Practice! My wife and I are travelling and she sought care for neck pain. They were able to get us in immediately. Everyone from the reception, to the nurses, to the doctors (We saw Dr. Pedro and Dr. Guillaumo) was so friendly, caring and helpful. We are now able to continue our travels with peace of mind. This is the place to go in HCMC if you need medical care!
Woke up day two in Saigon. Not being able to swallow. Terrible predicament in a town full of delicious foods. Walked in at 7:15 am. Filled out forms. They informed me doctor would see me at 8:20. Sat across the street in great coffee shop. Back to office at 8. Medical Assistants took vitals. Chatted with Dr. Thinh. He ordered swabs. They tested them in onsite Lab. 30min wait. Results. Strep Throat. Got meds from onsite pharmacy. back at hotel by 9:30. IN and OUT about 2hours. Amazing. Trip back on track!!!
The family and I have been into see Family Medical Practice a few times now and it has been a good experience. English speaking and you can pay by card too if you want as well.
Excellent standard of care and facilities, been here with everything from minor ailments to broken bones and simple surgeries. Cannot fault them.
Polite and efficient receptionists. Well equipped World class Family Medical Practice staffed with Medical Professionals from around the globe...and more.
Dear Dr. Pedro – I would like to thank you for your professionalism and efficiency and that of your team this morning at the clinic in D1, from the moment I stepped into the clinic, while I was being examined and then tested by the nurse, for the final diagnostic and recommendations, and for the checkout downstairs. It is never pleasant to go to see a doctor, you and your team makes it easier.
Dear Dr. Gradstein,
Thank you so much for your dedication to excellence! I'm extremely satisfied with thequality of care I received from you and your staff.
Dear Dr. Serge,
Am very glad to hear the result. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for assuring me and keeping me confident in the tough times. As I told I will not test furthur and move on with my life !
ROBERT JOHN ALEXANDER
HEAD OF MIDDLE & SECONDARY SCHOOL BIS HCMC
Dear Dr Miguel,
I would just like to say a huge thank you on behalf of the students and my colleagues for the presentations today. The feedback has been excellent – you delivered the presentations exactly as I hoped and you have started a conversation which we aim to build on over the course of the next year and beyond through our Wellbeing curriculum. I have already observed one wellbeing lesson this afternoon in which the teacher was heard to say to pupils “Dr Miguel said…” - clearly your talks have had an immediate impact.
I look forward to working with you and your colleagues at FMP on further talks and hope this is the start of a hugely positive relationship in supporting our students wellbeing.
Dear District 2 Medical,
I would just like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Dr Sergio for his professionalism and assistance. He has taken the time to explain in detail what are the issues and what I may expect in the way of treatment. The potential for spinal surgery (whether this will be required or not) is a scary thought for most people, but Dr Sergio took the time to explain in detail and make recommendations for treatment. I come from a medical system in Australia that most Doctors focus on volume and not quality of service to the patient. I will be recommending Dr Sergio and the D2 medical team to my colleagues.
I have lived in HCMC for a long time, and my family uses Family Medical Practice as a first choice. It can honestly be difficult to find quality health care in Vietnam, and when I go to FMP I know I will be seen by a highly trained foreign or local doctor, be taken care of by qualified and caring nurses and get results that I can trust from the lab. The facilities are to international standards, well organized and managed, all of which cannot be said for many clinics or hospitals in Vietnam. They also have a state of the art fleet of ambulances, on par or better than those seen in my home country and vastly above Vietnamese ambulances, which are basically vans with maybe some bandages and an I.V. Whether you're traveling through or living in Vietnam, I highly recommend their services. You can find the list of doctors, their specialties and their education and work experiences on the website, which is helpful. Also, I can often get same-day or very quick appointments, although they're open 24 hours so you can always see someone no matter what time it is for emergencies. While prices aren't as cheap as some local hospitals/clinics, they're still reasonable and they take some insurance plans. In Vietnam it's a big risk to look for the cheapest healthcare...it's not worth it for me, I'd rather have confidence in my care.
ALEXANDER LLIEV VACHEV FEODOROFF
I try to avoid posting things on FB but today I’ll use it as a platform to give credit where credit is due. Last Thursday night while doing some work at home on my computer I started to feel a bit feverish. After midnight I closed the laptop, took an Efferalgan and went to bed. The next few hours turned into a nightmare and by 7 am my fever had reached 41,6 C (107F). I was rushed to the nearest clinic Family Medical Practice Vietnam (FMP) where I spent a few hours before being transferred to the main branch. While all tests were coming out just fine and no one was sure what was going on Dr. Serge Gradstein and his team did everything to make sure I get better, trying for hours to lower my body temperature and raise my extremely low blood pressure and all of this was done in the most carrying of ways. I’m SO VERY IMPRESSED by and GRATEFUL for the care I received. In the early hours on Friday morning I was truly scared, feeling I was with one foot in the grave, hallucinating and not being able to make sense of what was going on. Once again I was proven I’m luckiest person out there for I have the best friends I can ask for. And again: Thank You FMP and specifically Dr. Serge Gradstein for the amazing care. I feel I’m forever indebted to all of you. This whole experience proved once more something that I’ve been saying for years. My friends really do represent the finest of what human kind can offer.
P.S. I’m safe and sound at home, like nothing ever happened.
Very clean and comfortable hospital.
I get there because I burned my leg while getting of a motorcycle. The doctor was very friendly and took his time to explain what's going on with my leg and why it react the way it does and what to do. After this they cleaned my wound and made a bandage around it. The Vietnamese assistance was also very friendly, he always asked the main doctor whether it's a good idea to give me some more bandages and such a liquid for killing bacteria, so that I can keep the wound clean at home. He explained me very well how to use it. And I got these few things for free(or maybe included in the fee? But it's not listed on the bill). They speak many languages and their English is very good. There is even a German speaking doctor. I end up paying 127US$ for treatment and the Cream. A little pricey but overall it's ok. The waiting time was really short. After filling out a form, it took about 5-10 minutes until it was my turn.
Re: Dr. Masato Okuda
I'm K_. Thank you for your kindness while I was staying your clinic on August 7,9 ~10. Now I'm recovering and so fine. I never forget you & this travel in HCMC. Especially, special thanks to Dr. Okuda & the night nurse - Mark.
See you, Best regards,
K_ from Kobe, Japan
Dr Jonathan is the best doctor I've seen so far. He's based at FMP in D1 and is wonderful with my boys.... always friendly, helpful and kind.
From: Matthew Kam
Re: FMP Danang
Hello everyone in the Danang medical center!
On behalf of Dennis and myself, I want to thank Dr. Chris Suazon and his medical staff for being very attentive to Dennis’s needs. I definitely want to thank Maverick and especially Hang (Theresa) for being VERY patient with Dennis when he did not quite behave himself. I wish I caught the names of the other nurses and staff to thank them individually.
I personally want to also thank Binh and her administrative staff for being patient with me as we prepared for our return home. I was often confused about the process partially due to the stress and not being prepared to handle a situation like this, but Binh and the staff made sure that I understood exactly what was going on and that everything was in proper order. Again, I wish I could thank everyone in your staff by name.
From: Dr. M_
From: SIC (Saigon International College)
I know that I thanked both you and Jonathan today for your visit and the superb lecture, but I do want to stress how much we appreciate your contribution to the students' understanding and intellectual development.
Jonathan's pedagogic approach of posing challenging ideas and questions, works really well. The kids have to think - very honestly - which they're not always asked to do in the Viet system. We try to work that way at SIC, and to have re-inforcement from a visiting expert is terrific.
Please convey my appreciation to Jonathan - I don't have his email.
Our best wishes to you!
From: A Patient visited FMP on May 15th, 2015
Re: FMP HCMC
I only wish the medical care I get in the USA was as great as the care I got here.
From: Korean Association
Thank FMP for supporting our event. Your devotional support was quite helpful for making wonderful Korean Event.
Event profits were donated to Korean people and Korean organization which are in financial difficulty.
Thanks! - R_.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- [Hanoi] Getting Your Work Permit Check Up at Family Medical Practice Hanoi Special Promotion in 2019
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] FMP Dist 1 renovation - Imaging Center
- Medical Center Tour
- ‘The Lifesavers of Saigon’ featuring emergency ambulance response *9999 is officially nominated at Oregon documentary film festival 2019!
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Notice: EMR *9999 CHANGE OF ALTERNATIVE EMERGENCY NUMBER
- Medical Alert: CONTAGIOUS DISEASE OUTBREAKS
- Access Your Medical Images Anywhere, Anytime
- GET YOUR FLU VACCINATION NOW!
- [Hanoi] Getting Your Work Permit Check Up Special Promotion in 2018
- Newsletter - Inside Family Medical Practice Volume 2
- TB Or Not To Be
- [Medical Alert] MEASLES OUTBREAK
- Safe Motorbike Driving Event
- Back to school with Family Medical Practice Hanoi
- [Hanoi]Dental Promotion from 01st Aug until 31st Oct 2018
- Baby's First Test
- Dr. Rafi Kot's TEDx Talk (@BISHCMC2018)
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B
- Breaking The Mold
- Family Medical Practice Hanoi welcomes Dr. Collin back to work.
- [Hanoi] Maternity package
- The Dangerous Illusion Of “Natural”
- Managing Cardiac Events
- Pain and Needles
- Vomiting in the pediatric age group
- FMP Hanoi's Blood Donation Day
- Animal Bites
- Hand Reconstruction
- ‘The Lifesavers of Saigon’ featuring emergency medical response *9999 wins award at Oregon documentary film festival 2019!
- Preventing Colon Cancer
- How To Prevent Common Diseases During Rainy Season
- The Liquid Paramour
- Newsletter - Inside Family Medical Practice Volume 1
- Take My Breath Away
- That Nagging Cough
- Hunting for Walkers
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- [Hanoi] New Born Screening Promotion
- Influenza A
- The Rise of Diabetes
- Chickenpox (Varicella) outbreak in Ho Chi Minh City has continued since the end of 2013
- Flu vaccination
- Fatty liver disease
- Hepatitis B
- Testicular self - examination (TSE)
- Poor posture & Your work station
- Lower back pain in adults
- MEDICAL SITUATION ALERT: Mers-cov in South Korea
- Hair Loss Assessments
- Rabies in South East Asia
- Cervical cancer 'not just a young woman's disease'
- World Breast Feeding Week
- [Hanoi] Panorama prenatal screen
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine 2015 - 2016
- World Heart Day 2015
- [Medical Update] Asian Bird Flu
- A COMPLEX AIR EVACUATION REAFFIRMS VIETNAM ON THE WORLD MEDICAL MAP
- Zika Virus
- Endometriosis (by Dr. Aron Schuftan)
- [Saigon Times] Emergency Medical Response Center in the offing
- [Word] New Emergency Medical Response Center Passes First Test
- [Medical Corner] Yeast infection – do you need to see a doctor?
- [Medical Corner] Medical tests every woman must have
- [HCMC] New Japanese Pediatricians
- [HCMC] Health Talk: Postnatal Depression
- [Medical Corner] Why regular gynaecological check-ups are important
- [HCMC] Health Talk: The Impact of Alcohol on Mental Health
- [Medical Alert] Chicken Pox Outbreak
- Do you have a prescription for that?
- [Hanoi - March 2018] FMP Hanoi takes care of your wellbeing on Women’s day
- [Hanoi - March 2018] HPV Wellness program
- Early Melanoma Detection
- Acne Agony
- [Hanoi] Departure announcement for Dr. Elisabeth Blanchi
- Holiday Notice: Christmas 2017 - New Year 2018
- What it takes to work in an emergency room
- To your health: Food first: How to fine tune your body
- Head Lice
- The business of Medical Evacuation
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination 2017 - 2018
- In Vietnam, Taboo and Tradition Hinder Contraception Awareness
- New STI Screening Package
- Common Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Autism - A lonely world
- First Year of Life
- Hepatitis B in Vietnam
- [HCMC] Cardiovascular Assessment - Know Your Risk
- Operation Notice - National Day - 2/9/2017
- Fever Fears
- Diarrhea in children
- Emergency Response
- Announcement for Visa Applicants to Australia
- Medical Evacuations
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Constipation – The painful problem
- Dengue Fever
- Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
- Counting Sheep
- [Danang] Health talk: “My body belongs to me”
- Getting Tested For STDs in Ho Chi Minh City
- Our landline numbers are changing
- [FMP Hanoi] Protect yourself against measles outbreak
- [FMP Hanoi] REQUIREMENT OF A CONSENT LETTER FOR CHILDREN'S MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Holiday Notice - April, May 2017
- Dr. Pedro L. Trigo - Keen To Improve The Quality Of Life
- [HCMC] Konnit Fast' N' Fun Tournament 2017
- Cervical Cancer
- Avian Influenza H7N9
- [FMP Hanoi] Take care of her wellbeing on women day
- [FMP Hanoi] HPV Wellness Program
- Born to run
- Operations Notice - Tet Holidays
- Family Medical Practice's SIMBA Group on Charity Trip to Te Phan Family Orphanage
- Are antibiotics placing your kids at risk?
- Family Medical Practice and the Embassy of Israel on Humanitarian Mission to Kon Tum
- Public Holiday Notice
- [DN] Health talk on Stress Management
- [Hanoi] New Doctors: welcome on board; Dr. Shushunov and Dr. Nalpas & Glad you are back: Dr. Elisabeth
- Holiday Notice September 2016
- Medical pioneer in VN: system lacks vision
- Medical sponsorship for basketball games in Danang
- FMP Hanoi Kon Plong's Medical and Humanitarian Camp
- World Class Emergency Medical Response Service now available within HCMC
- Family Medical Practice holds mass casualty talk
- Certificate of Appreciation from Autism Speaks
- [HCMC] Kindergarten Medical Facility Tour
- [HCMC] Notice on Public Holiday - April 2016
- [HCMC] Work Permit Health Checks is available at Care1 Center
- Central Vietnam Games for Charity in Danang
- SIMBA AIS schedule on March and April 2016
- SIMBA Schedule 2016
- Tet Holiday 2016 Notice
- Graduation of the first 'Emergency Medical Dispatcher' course taught in Vietnam
- [HCM] Dr. Jonathan's "Nutrition and Healthy Eating" Talk at BVIS
- [FMP HN] Traditional New Year Celebration World-Wide
- [HCM] FMP's SIMBA Group donates annual charity collection to charitable organizations
- Holiday Notice
- [DN] Vinataba - Philip Morris Health Talk
- [HCMC] New SIMBA Group at Gymboree - D1
- [HCMC] Free two rides with Uber for new signups
- Dr. Jonathan's Health Talk at Maple Bear Kindergarten Open Day 2015
- International School Presentations
- Angel Kindergarten Medical Facility Tour at D2
- NEW SIMBA Blog Launched Today
- FMP Out in the Community
- Saigon International College Health Talk
- An Exciting Sports Day at KIS
- Renaissance International School Medical Facility Tour
- Welcome Dr. Phillippe Collin to FMP Hanoi Pediatric Unit
- Dr. Masato Okuda joined HCMC FMP Team
- BVIS Internship Program
- Japanese Kindergarten Sport Day
- Montessori Kindergarten Medical Facility Tour
- Dr. Jonathan Health Talk at ABC IS
- Children Party at FMP Hanoi
- Hand Washing Health Talk at SSIS
- FMP International Children's Day Party
- Sport Event at Japanese School HCMC
- BNI Open Day
- Drawing Competition for International Children's Day
- ENT Service - new consultation hours at the HCMC medical center
- Up Coming Event
- Women's Health by Dr Aron Schuftan
- International Festival at ISHCMC
- Special promotion Pre-marital screening
- Dr. Jonathan Halevy, MD: Pediatrician
- Thank you message to Dr. Jonathan Halevy
- Routine working hours change at FMP Hanoi
- ASEAN Quality Goods & Services - 2014
- School health check-ups service
- Pediatric Patient Story: Dr. Jonathan
- Visa check up service
- Specialist Gynecology Services starting at HCMC Medical Center in November
- Acne treatment
- Mindful Resilience Course starting from 20 October 2014
- Early Identification of Autism Workshop
- Dr Rafi Kot - The growth of medical facilities in Vietnam
- Dr. Rafi Kot was interviewed by BusinessWoman Magazine
- Family Medical Practice - Da Nang
- Family Medical Practice HCMC is medical sponsorship for FOBISIA Primary Games.
- Treatment For Skin Conditions at FMP HCMC
- The 10th Asia Pacific Travel Health Conference (APTHC 2014)
- Family Medical Practice received the license for the Carmel Hospital in HCMC
- Dengue Fever in Vietnam
- [Medical Alert] Dengue Fever in Vietnam 2016
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Autism Awareness Month
- [Hanoi] FMP Panorama prenatal screen
- [Hanoi] Summer Kids Party 24.06.2018
- [Hanoi] Changes in FMP Hanoi Pediatric Services
- Nothing to Sneeze at
- Dr. Shoji & Dr. Mori's BIO