[DN] Vinataba - Philip Morris Health Talk
On October 6th, our Medical Director and General Practitioner in Danang - Doctor Christopher delivered a presentation on Diabetes and Cholesterol Management for staff of Vinataba - Philip Morris Ltd.
Nguyen Van Qui Nhon - The Area Sale Supervisor said, “I would like to thank Family Medical Practice to offer us this informative and useful health talk. Diabetes is popular to office staff like me. Now I think that I have to pay more attentions to my health and especially to modify my dietary and lifestyle choices”.
Diabetes is a serious problem in the world in general and in Vietnam in particular. According to the International Diabetes Federation, Vietnam is among countries that have the highest growth rate of diabetes patients worldwide with the current over 6% of its total population, versus only 2.7% in 2001. In 2014, there were 3.3 million cases of diabetes in Vietnam. By 2025, around 7-8 million people suffering from diabetes, more than 90% of them belonging to the type 2.
By giving this health talk, Dr. Christopher and Family Medical Practice hope that the employees can understand more about this disease, its risk factors as well as the nutrition, lifestyle modifications to prevent and control it.
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B