Dear valued customers,
It is strongly recommended by Family Medical Practice Hanoi that parent(s)/guardian(s) should be present during examination and treatment of their children and/or adolescents (by this we mean ages 16 and younger).
However, in order to show some flexibility, if the parent(s)/guardian(s) cannot attend the consultation of their child, then a written consent letter permitting another adult (other than the parents) to accompany the child to the examination/treatment, must be signed by one of the parents and subsequently must be shown at the reception desk before doctor consultation can begin.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Family Medical Practice Hanoi
Consent form template: CLICK HERE
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B