FMP HANOI WELCOMES DR. PHILIPPE COLLIN TO OUR PEDIATRIC UNIT
Family Medical Practice Hanoi is delighted to announce that Dr. Philippe Collin will join us as a pediatrician in July. He will see patients at our clinic starting July 15.
Dr. Collin comes to FMP Hanoi with over 40 years of experience. He practiced in France for 35 years as head of the paediatrics department at the Public Hospital of Cholet and Saumur. For the last 6 years, he has been at Hanoi’s French Hospital.
Dr. Collin graduated from the University of Angers France in 1974 with a diploma as a Medical Doctor and a diploma as a Paediatrician. He subsequently from 1985-2002 received diplomas in antibiotic usage, medical and biological statistics, health, organisation and economy, organ transplant from universities of Nantes, Curie, Paris and Lyon.
Dr. Collin is a member of the French Society of Pediatrics, American Society of Nephrologists, and the Pediatric Academy Societies.
Please join us in welcoming Dr Collin to our medical team.
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 3)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 2)
- CTY TNHH PHÒNG KHÁM GIA ĐÌNH TP. HCM (PHÒNG KHÁM SỐ 1)
- Measles - A Dreaded Disease
- Our Flu Vaccines 2019-2020 Now Available
- Our New Pediatric Center Opening Soon in District 7
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Harmonious Hormones
- The Postpartum Checkup
- FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE DISTRICT TWO MEDICAL CENTER 24HR SERVICE LAUNCH
- Feeding Time
- Fight back against hepatitis B