1. Consultancy Fee/Visit: 690.000 VND with full-time doctors (Vietnamese and expat) around the clock (24/7; excluding holidays).
Consultation fee/ visit during holidays with GP/Pediatrician: 773.000 VND.
2. 15% discount on total bill, excluding consultancy ( For exceptions, please refer to terms and conditions).
3. 15% discount on total bill for inpatients.
4. 5% discount on health check-ups for card holders.
5. Provide 15% off for ambulance service within 15km of FMP Hanoi medical center, for outside of the zone, standard rates apply.
II. LAUNCHING DATE: November 10th, 2015
III.TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applied ONLY to full-time doctors working at FMP Hanoi.
2. Applied ONLY to NON-INSURED Vietnamese citizens only. The card will be terminated immediately if its beneficiary is found to be an insurance-holder.
3. The VSHP program has been stopped and replaced by the new program “Healthy Living Card”. For those who own VSHP, the package’s benefits will end the moment their VSHP card expires.
4. Applied to BOTH existing and new customers.
5. Not applicable to patients with mental illness or patients with greater than 80% of permanent disability.
6. Only non-insured children born to Vietnamese parents (both) are eligible for the program. Children born to oversea Vietnamese parents, and children have one non-Vietnamese parent are strictly ineligible to benefit from this program.
7. FMP Hanoi’s standard rate is applied to inpatients with 15% discount of total bill.
8. This program does not include the following medical services:
* Lab tests conducted abroad
* CT scan
* Visa Check-ups
* All vaccinations
* School check-ups
* Does not apply to medical specialists
9. In order to benefit from this program, patients must sign FMP Hanoi’s consent form/contract.
10. “Healthy Living Card” is not transferable under any circumstances.
11. Patients are required to provide identification cards prior to receiving the cards.
12. Patients are required to show the cards anytime they use the services at FMP Hanoi.
13. In case a patient loses his/her card, there will be a fee of 100,000VND incurred to issue a replacement card.
14. The card will be valid for 01 year. After one year, card-holders shall have to sign consent form again to renew their program memberships.
15. Other terms and conditions of insurance policies at Family Medical Practice Hanoi remain unchanged.
- ANNOUNCEMENT - Extension of working hours D2
- Celebrate International Women's Day 2019. Join Talks for Women's Health.
- Celebrate International Women's Day at Care1. Choose the health check-up that best suits you and your loved ones at 50% discount.
- ‘The Lifesavers of Saigon’ featuring emergency ambulance response *9999 is officially nominated at Oregon documentary film festival 2019!
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Notice: EMR *9999 CHANGE OF ALTERNATIVE EMERGENCY NUMBER
- Medical Alert: CONTAGIOUS DISEASE OUTBREAKS
- Access Your Medical Images Anywhere, Anytime
- GET YOUR FLU VACCINATION NOW!
- [Hanoi] Getting Your Work Permit Check Up Special Promotion in 2018
- Newsletter - Inside Family Medical Practice Volume 2
- [Medical Alert] MEASLES OUTBREAK
- Safe Motorbike Driving Event
- Back to school with Family Medical Practice Hanoi
- [Hanoi]Dental Promotion from 01st Aug until 31st Oct 2018
- Baby's First Test
- Dr. Rafi Kot's TEDx Talk (@BISHCMC2018)
- Breaking The Mold
- Family Medical Practice Hanoi welcomes Dr. Collin back to work.
- [Hanoi] Maternity package
- The Dangerous Illusion Of “Natural”
- Managing Cardiac Events
- Pain and Needles
- Vomiting in the pediatric age group
- FMP Hanoi's Blood Donation Day
- Animal Bites
- Hand Reconstruction
- Preventing Colon Cancer
- How To Prevent Common Diseases During Rainy Season
- The Liquid Paramour
- Newsletter - Inside Family Medical Practice Volume 1
- Take My Breath Away
- That Nagging Cough
- Hunting for Walkers
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- [Hanoi] New Born Screening Promotion
- Influenza A
- The Rise of Diabetes
- Chickenpox (Varicella) outbreak in Ho Chi Minh City has continued since the end of 2013
- Flu vaccination
- Fatty liver disease
- Hepatitis B
- Testicular self - examination (TSE)
- Poor posture & Your work station
- Lower back pain in adults
- MEDICAL SITUATION ALERT: Mers-cov in South Korea
- Hair Loss Assessments
- Rabies in South East Asia
- Cervical cancer 'not just a young woman's disease'
- World Breast Feeding Week
- [Hanoi] Panorama prenatal screen
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine 2015 - 2016
- World Heart Day 2015
- [Medical Update] Asian Bird Flu
- A COMPLEX AIR EVACUATION REAFFIRMS VIETNAM ON THE WORLD MEDICAL MAP
- Zika Virus
- Endometriosis (by Dr. Aron Schuftan)
- [Saigon Times] Emergency Medical Response Center in the offing
- [Word] New Emergency Medical Response Center Passes First Test
- [Medical Corner] Yeast infection – do you need to see a doctor?
- [Medical Corner] Medical tests every woman must have
- [HCMC] New Japanese Pediatricians
- [HCMC] Health Talk: Postnatal Depression
- [Medical Corner] Why regular gynaecological check-ups are important
- [HCMC] Health Talk: The Impact of Alcohol on Mental Health
- [Medical Alert] Chicken Pox Outbreak
- Do you have a prescription for that?
- [Hanoi - March 2018] FMP Hanoi takes care of your wellbeing on Women’s day
- [Hanoi - March 2018] HPV Wellness program
- Early Melanoma Detection
- Acne Agony
- [Hanoi] Departure announcement for Dr. Elisabeth Blanchi
- Holiday Notice: Christmas 2017 - New Year 2018
- What it takes to work in an emergency room
- To your health: Food first: How to fine tune your body
- Head Lice
- The business of Medical Evacuation
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination 2017 - 2018
- In Vietnam, Taboo and Tradition Hinder Contraception Awareness
- New STI Screening Package
- Common Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Autism - A lonely world
- First Year of Life
- Hepatitis B in Vietnam
- [HCMC] Cardiovascular Assessment - Know Your Risk
- Operation Notice - National Day - 2/9/2017
- Fever Fears
- Diarrhea in children
- Emergency Response
- Announcement for Visa Applicants to Australia
- Medical Evacuations
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Constipation – The painful problem
- Dengue Fever
- Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
- Counting Sheep
- [Danang] Health talk: “My body belongs to me”
- Getting Tested For STDs in Ho Chi Minh City
- Our landline numbers are changing
- [FMP Hanoi] Protect yourself against measles outbreak
- [FMP Hanoi] REQUIREMENT OF A CONSENT LETTER FOR CHILDREN'S MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Holiday Notice - April, May 2017
- Dr. Pedro L. Trigo - Keen To Improve The Quality Of Life
- [HCMC] Konnit Fast' N' Fun Tournament 2017
- Cervical Cancer
- Avian Influenza H7N9
- [FMP Hanoi] Take care of her wellbeing on women day
- [FMP Hanoi] HPV Wellness Program
- Born to run
- Operations Notice - Tet Holidays
- Family Medical Practice's SIMBA Group on Charity Trip to Te Phan Family Orphanage
- Are antibiotics placing your kids at risk?
- Family Medical Practice and the Embassy of Israel on Humanitarian Mission to Kon Tum
- Public Holiday Notice
- [DN] Health talk on Stress Management
- [Hanoi] New Doctors: welcome on board; Dr. Shushunov and Dr. Nalpas & Glad you are back: Dr. Elisabeth
- Holiday Notice September 2016
- Medical pioneer in VN: system lacks vision
- Medical sponsorship for basketball games in Danang
- FMP Hanoi Kon Plong's Medical and Humanitarian Camp
- World Class Emergency Medical Response Service now available within HCMC
- Family Medical Practice holds mass casualty talk
- Certificate of Appreciation from Autism Speaks
- [HCMC] Kindergarten Medical Facility Tour
- [HCMC] Notice on Public Holiday - April 2016
- [HCMC] Work Permit Health Checks is available at Care1 Center
- Central Vietnam Games for Charity in Danang
- SIMBA AIS schedule on March and April 2016
- SIMBA Schedule 2016
- Tet Holiday 2016 Notice
- Graduation of the first 'Emergency Medical Dispatcher' course taught in Vietnam
- [HCM] Dr. Jonathan's "Nutrition and Healthy Eating" Talk at BVIS
- [FMP HN] Traditional New Year Celebration World-Wide
- [HCM] FMP's SIMBA Group donates annual charity collection to charitable organizations
- Holiday Notice
- [DN] Vinataba - Philip Morris Health Talk
- [HCMC] New SIMBA Group at Gymboree - D1
- [HCMC] Free two rides with Uber for new signups
- Dr. Jonathan's Health Talk at Maple Bear Kindergarten Open Day 2015
- International School Presentations
- Angel Kindergarten Medical Facility Tour at D2
- NEW SIMBA Blog Launched Today
- FMP Out in the Community
- Saigon International College Health Talk
- An Exciting Sports Day at KIS
- Renaissance International School Medical Facility Tour
- Welcome Dr. Phillippe Collin to FMP Hanoi Pediatric Unit
- Dr. Masato Okuda joined HCMC FMP Team
- BVIS Internship Program
- Japanese Kindergarten Sport Day
- Montessori Kindergarten Medical Facility Tour
- Dr. Jonathan Health Talk at ABC IS
- Children Party at FMP Hanoi
- Hand Washing Health Talk at SSIS
- FMP International Children's Day Party
- Sport Event at Japanese School HCMC
- BNI Open Day
- Drawing Competition for International Children's Day
- ENT Service - new consultation hours at the HCMC medical center
- Up Coming Event
- Women's Health by Dr Aron Schuftan
- International Festival at ISHCMC
- Special promotion Pre-marital screening
- Dr. Jonathan Halevy, MD: Pediatrician
- Thank you message to Dr. Jonathan Halevy
- Routine working hours change at FMP Hanoi
- ASEAN Quality Goods & Services - 2014
- School health check-ups service
- Pediatric Patient Story: Dr. Jonathan
- Visa check up service
- Specialist Gynecology Services starting at HCMC Medical Center in November
- Acne treatment
- Mindful Resilience Course starting from 20 October 2014
- Early Identification of Autism Workshop
- Dr Rafi Kot - The growth of medical facilities in Vietnam
- Dr. Rafi Kot was interviewed by BusinessWoman Magazine
- Family Medical Practice - Da Nang
- Family Medical Practice HCMC is medical sponsorship for FOBISIA Primary Games.
- Treatment For Skin Conditions at FMP HCMC
- The 10th Asia Pacific Travel Health Conference (APTHC 2014)
- Family Medical Practice received the license for the Carmel Hospital in HCMC
- Dengue Fever in Vietnam
- [Medical Alert] Dengue Fever in Vietnam 2016
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Autism Awareness Month
- [Hanoi] FMP Panorama prenatal screen
- [Hanoi] Summer Kids Party 24.06.2018
- [Hanoi] Changes in FMP Hanoi Pediatric Services
- Nothing to Sneeze at
- Dr. Shoji & Dr. Mori's BIO